The Fertility Detective

  Helping you sow the seeds of life

How can Nutrition help your Fertility?

A study at the University of Surrey showed that couples with a previous history of infertility who made changes in their lifestyle, diet and took nutritional supplements had an 80% chance of conception. Assisted conception success rates are around 20%.

(Reference: 'Preconceptual Care and Preganacy Outcome', Journal of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine, vol 5 (1995) pp205-8.)

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.


Get Flash Player